A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jing Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jing Liu is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from China Medical University, Shenyang.
Dr. Liu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Richardson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jing Ming Liu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jing M. Liu practice?
- Dr. Jing Liu has 1 office location.
Dr. Jing Liu practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.