A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Second Military Med Univ, Fac Med, Shanghai, China.More Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harborview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zhang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jing Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jing Zhang practice?
Dr. Jing Zhang practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Pathologists.