A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jingbo Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Li has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jingbo Li MD and PHD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jingbo Li practice?
- Dr. Jingbo Li has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jingbo Li practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.