Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jingbo Liu
Dr. Jingbo Liu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Hempstead, NY, with another office in Valley Stream, NY. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Liu is affiliated with Franklin Hospital, Mercy Medical Center and North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr. Dr. Liu has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jingbo Liu has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jingbo Liu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hempstead, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Dan Lu
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
West Hempstead, NY 0.01 mi33
Dr. Mohammed Rahman
West Hempstead, NY 0.11 mi40