A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jingxin Qiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jingxin Qiu is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jingxin Qiu, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Qiu graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Qiu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Veteran`s Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jingxin Qiu MD is a male Pathologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology.
- Where does Dr. Jingxin Qiu practice?
- Dr. Jingxin Qiu has 1 office location.
Dr. Jingxin Qiu practices Anatomic Pathology and Neuropathology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pathologists.