A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jingzi Shang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jingzi Shang is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jingzi Shang, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shang graduated from Peking Union Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Shang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- UPMC Horizon
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 15 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- UPMC Health Plan - 11 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jingzi Z. Shang practice?
Dr. Jingzi Shang practices Neurology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Erie Neurologists.