A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jinha Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jinha Park, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Park has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Olive View - UCLA Medical Center
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jinha Mark Park MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jinha M. Park practice?
- Dr. Jinha Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Jinha Park practices Diagnostic Radiology near Duarte, CA.
See Duarte Radiologists.