A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jinha Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jinha Park, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Park has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Olive View - UCLA Medical Center
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jinha Mark Park MD and PHD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jinha M. Park practice?
- Dr. Jinha Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Jinha Park practices Diagnostic Radiology near Duarte, CA.
See Duarte Radiologists.