A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jinhee Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Choi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
- Behavioral Health Care of Cape Fear Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Choi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 13 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jinhee Choi practice?
Dr. Jinhee Choi practices Otolaryngology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Otolaryngologists.