A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jinhee Kwak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jinhee Kwak, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwak graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kwak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jinhee S R Kwak MD is a male Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jinhee S. Kwak practice?
- Dr. Jinhee Kwak has 1 office location.
Dr. Jinhee Kwak practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Haddonfield, NJ.
See Haddonfield Radiologists.