A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jinhee Kwak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kwak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kwak Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jinhee Kwak, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwak graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kwak has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jinhee S R Kwak MD is a male Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jinhee S. Kwak practice?
- Dr. Jinhee Kwak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jinhee Kwak practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Mount Holly, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Willingboro, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Mount Holly Radiologists.