A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jinny Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jinny Chang, Internist, Hospitalist, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Chang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jinny E Chang MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jinny E. Chang practice?
- Dr. Jinny Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Jinny Chang practices Allergy & Immunology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Allergists.