A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jinny Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jinny Chang, Internist, Hospitalist, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Dr. Chang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jinny E Chang MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jinny E. Chang practice?
- Dr. Jinny Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Jinny Chang practices Allergy & Immunology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Allergists.