A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jinnyx Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jinnyx Chang, Internist, Hospitalist, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Chang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Goleta Valley Cottage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jinnyx E Chang MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Jinnyx E. Chang practice?
- Dr. Jinnyx Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Jinnyx Chang practices Allergy & Immunology near Santa Barbara, CA.
See Santa Barbara Allergists.