A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jinsong Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jinsong Zhang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jinsong Zhang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zhang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jinsong Zhang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jinsong Zhang practice?
- Dr. Jinsong Zhang has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jinsong Zhang practices Family Medicine near Richardson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL and Arlington, TX.
See Richardson Primary Care Doctors.