Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Not going back show details Not going back
Jan 20th, 2015

I have been with Dr Zhang for several year. From last year, I started noticing the service going downhill. Dr. Zhang was in a rush during my last annual check. Recently I went in for a lingering cough. I was given medication and sent off without any physical exam, not even a stethoscope to listen to my lung. I am not going back.

Great Doctor who Actually Cares show details Great Doctor who Actually Cares
Jul 12th, 2012

This is my trusted family doctor for so many reasons. Unlike other family doctors I've been to, this doctor actually spends time to explain and answer any questions you have. Extremely professional with skilled bedside manner. Great staff who is always there to help as well!

May 17th, 2012

Got me in as a new patient same day..front desk actually helped with my, err, rowdy girls so I could talk to the dr in peace.. [no easy task as I have four girls]Now the dr...he IS the most amazing, compassionate, caring doctor I have EVER seen. He knew I was in so much pain from my back and was so nice..even helping me to my seat. By the time my exam was through, even though the office had technically closed, he was not abrupt and listened to my concerns not rushing me at all. I have found my family dr and am so thankful. I promise any of you potential new patients...this dr and the ladies upfront are the BEST. I actually feel like I might get answers to my problems with my health. J.m :)