A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jinsoo Keyoung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keyoung
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keyoung Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jinsoo Keyoung, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keyoung graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Keyoung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center-St Lukes Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jinsoo Andrew Keyoung MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jinsoo A. Keyoung practice?
- Dr. Jinsoo Keyoung has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jinsoo Keyoung practices Diagnostic Radiology near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Irvine, CA and Costa Mesa, CA.
See Newport Beach Radiologists.