A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jinsoo Keyoung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jinsoo Keyoung, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Keyoung graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Keyoung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center-St Lukes Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jinsoo Andrew Keyoung MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jinsoo A. Keyoung practice?
- Dr. Jinsoo Keyoung has 1 office location.
Dr. Jinsoo Keyoung practices Diagnostic Radiology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Radiologists.