A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jinu Kamdar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jinu Kamdar, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Trauma Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamdar graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Kamdar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jinu Kamdar MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jinu Kamdar practice?
- Dr. Jinu Kamdar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jinu Kamdar practices Surgery near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Villa, IL.
See Marietta Surgeons.