A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jira Coumarbatch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jira Coumarbatch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coumarbatch
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Coumarbatch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jira Coumarbatch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bell's Palsy
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Colon Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Coumarbatch graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Coumarbatch has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jira G Coumarbatch MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jira G. Coumarbatch practice?
- Dr. Jira Coumarbatch has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jira Coumarbatch practices Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Southfield Primary Care Doctors.