A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jira Coumarbatch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jira Coumarbatch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coumarbatch
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jira Coumarbatch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 33 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bell's Palsy
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Colon Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Coumarbatch graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Coumarbatch has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jira G Coumarbatch MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jira G. Coumarbatch practice?
- Dr. Jira Coumarbatch has 11 office locations.
Dr. Jira Coumarbatch practices Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Southfield Family Physicians.