A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jira Coumarbatch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jira Coumarbatch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jira Coumarbatch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 34 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Bell's Palsy
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Colon Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Coumarbatch graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Coumarbatch has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coumarbatch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jira G. Coumarbatch practice?
Dr. Jira Coumarbatch practices Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Southfield Family Physicians.