Dr. Jiri Konecny DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 21st, 2017
muy satisfactorios los resultados
todo muy profecional altamente recomiendo al doctor y al personal

June 14th, 2017
l
la expericia q tuve con el doctor jiri fue muy buena exclente sobre todo ,muy buenas recomendaciones .

June 11th, 2017
Good
overall experience good

June 4th, 2017
Easy and kept me very calm as this was a new experience.
Was a very easy experience. Never had a liposuction procedure before, and this was exceptionally well preformed. Very happy as a patient.

June 4th, 2017
it was a great experience since the first time i came for a consultation
When i first got here everyone is super friendly. When i saw the doctor he recommended me to do my procedure awake. i decided to go for it even though i was really nervous. I am glad i listen to him and did it awake. i feel that its better because they numb you and that way when they are done with the produce you are still numb and wont feel the pain as much. When you do it sleeping, you will wake up to the pain and it hurts more. the recovery is going so good. i got a breast lift and breast augmentation on monday, and on thursday i got liposuction on my torso and flanks. By sunday i was already out of the house.

May 25th, 2017
Had a great experience
I went to this clinic wanting a breast augmentation, recommended by friends. Dr Konecny, is very easy to talk to, and he knew exactly what I wanted. He was honest and accurate with the result of the procedure. I felts that he was secure of everything since day one. I had a mammogram done before and the radiologist, gave me really positive feed back for Dr. Konecny procedures; she would see before and after patients. Few weeks before my procedure I had blood work, and had some abnormal result, his staff called me right away and saw the Dr that same day, we eventually did urgent blood work and everything was fine by that time. His staff was very nice and worked with my schedules my procedure date was not postpone. The staff is amazing, very friendly.

Had a great experience

me encanto quede satisfecha
excelente Dr. hace muy bien su trabajo.

love this place
very good

Perfecto!!!!!
Me encanto su trabajo muy buen Doctor, excelente.