Dr Jiri Konecny Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr Jiri Konecny?

buena

Posted on October 28th, 2017

fue una experencia muy buena porque mi recuperacion fue un exito

Friendly, attentive and so welcoming

Posted on September 30th, 2017

From the tummy tuck/lipo initial consultation to now my second post-op care... Dr. Konecny has been extremely attentive and professional. My surgery experience was fun and exciting as he interacted with me during the surgery as needed and as requested. We laughed and enjoyed music as he sculpted my body as discussed and so badly needed. I high recommend him for any of your needs. Thank you Dr. Konecny!

Friendly, attentive and so welcoming

Posted on September 30th, 2017

5 Stars Isn't Enough

Posted on September 28th, 2017

From day 1 of my consult i was taken away by the staff and the no pressure consultation. The MD Konecny Was professional honest and caring with a listening ear for what I was trying to achieve. I had a great recovery with minimal to no pain ! ( off pain meds day 2) After my Tummy Tuck Procedure. My best advice is get down to your ideal weight because you will not be able to exercise right away. Next on my menu is a Breast Lift!!!! Can.t wait!!!!!

5 Stars Isn't Enough

Posted on September 28th, 2017

todo estubo exelente.

Posted on September 26th, 2017

estaba muy nervisa pero el doctor y sus enfermeras me dieron la confianza por su trato fue un exito la sirugia y estoy muy contenta .

todo estubo exelente.

Posted on September 26th, 2017

excelente doctor y muy buen servicio

Posted on September 22nd, 2017

el trato con el personal es exelente y la atencion del doctor de primera calidad

buen servicio