Dr Jiri Konecny DO,, FACOS Patient Reviews

  • Vascular Surgery Long Beach, CA

Overall Rating

4.9
  • 161 patient ratings
  • 151 comments

Last 12 months:

no change

161 Patient Reviews

  • Excellent
    93%
  • Great
    4%
  • Good
    1%
  • Poor
    1%
  • Bad
    1%
  • Wait Time 5.2 minutes
  • Friendly Staff
  • Promptness
  • Appropriate Followup
  • Spends Time With Patients
  • Bedside Manner
  • Fair and Accurate Diagnosis
  • Easy Appointments

Showing 1 - 12 reviews

5.0 of 5
August 15th, 2017
This has been such an amazing experience.
Wait time
5 minutes
The doctor and the nurses have been very kind to me throughout this whole experience. I felt very comfortable the minute I walked into this center. Everyone made sure that I was okay and doing good during and after the surgery. I do not feel judged at all by anyone here. Dr. Jiri Konecny is very comforting, trustful, and kind. I am very glad that I chose Dr. Jiri Konecy to do my life changing surgery.
Was this review helpful? Yes No

5.0 of 5
August 14th, 2017
This has been such an amazing experience.
Wait time
5 minutes
The doctor and the nurses have been very kind to me throughout this whole experience. I felt very comfortable the minute I walked into this center. Everyone made sure that I was okay and doing good during and after the surgery. I do not feel judged at all by anyone here. Dr. Jiri Konecny is very comforting, trustful, and kind. I am very glad that I chose Dr. Jiri Konecy to do my life changing surgery.
Was this review helpful? Yes No

5.0 of 5
August 14th, 2017
This has been such an amazing experience.
Wait time
5 minutes
The doctor and the nurses have been very kind to me throughout this whole experience. I felt very comfortable the minute I walked into this center. Everyone made sure that I was okay and doing good during and after the surgery. I do not feel judged at all by anyone here. Dr. Jiri Konecny is very comforting, trustful, and kind. I am very glad that I chose Dr. Jiri Konecy to do my life changing surgery.
Was this review helpful? Yes No

5.0 of 5
August 11th, 2017
excelente
Wait time
5 minutes
estoy super agradecida con el buen servicio de enfermeras recepcion y por supuesto el doctor muy amable me encanto el trabajo que hizo con una amiga espero quedar yo mejor jejeje
Was this review helpful? Yes No

5.0 of 5
August 11th, 2017
excelente
Wait time
5 minutes
estoy super agradecida con el buen servicio de enfermeras recepcion y por supuesto el doctor muy amable me encanto el trabajo que hizo con una amiga espero quedar yo mejor jejeje
Was this review helpful? Yes No

5.0 of 5
August 11th, 2017
excelente
Wait time
5 minutes
estoy super agradecida con el buen servicio de enfermeras recepcion y por supuesto el doctor muy amable me encanto el trabajo que hizo con una amiga espero quedar yo mejor jejeje
Was this review helpful? Yes No

4.0 of 5
August 9th, 2017
Buena
Wait time
5 minutes
esperaba mejores resultados
Was this review helpful? Yes No

5.0 of 5
August 9th, 2017
Mi cirugia fue exelente!!!
Wait time
5 minutes
EL doctor Jiri Konecny es muy buen cirujano y persona tambien. es muy carismatico te hace sentir muy segura durante la cirugia y despues del cuidado.YO si lo recomendaria a mis familiares y regresare por otras cirugias.
Was this review helpful? Yes No

4.0 of 5
August 9th, 2017
Buena
Wait time
5 minutes
esperaba mejores resultados
Was this review helpful? Yes No

5.0 of 5
August 9th, 2017
Mi cirugia fue exelente!!!
Wait time
5 minutes
EL doctor Jiri Konecny es muy buen cirujano y persona tambien. es muy carismatico te hace sentir muy segura durante la cirugia y despues del cuidado.YO si lo recomendaria a mis familiares y regresare por otras cirugias.
Was this review helpful? Yes No

5.0 of 5
August 9th, 2017
Mi cirugia fue exelente!!!
Wait time
5 minutes
EL doctor Jiri Konecny es muy buen cirujano y persona tambien. es muy carismatico te hace sentir muy segura durante la cirugia y despues del cuidado.YO si lo recomendaria a mis familiares y regresare por otras cirugias.
Was this review helpful? Yes No

5.0 of 5
July 31st, 2017
Mi esperiencia con el doctor Jiri
Wait time
5 minutes
Yo soy Marcela, tengo muy buenos resultados con mi operación, me siento muy bien, estoy muy contento con los resultados después de dos semanas.
Was this review helpful? Yes No


Nearby Doctors

Dr Jiri Konecny, DO,, FACOS is similar to these 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.