A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jitander Dudee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jitander Dudee, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jitander Dudee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Corneal Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudee graduated from University Of Cambridge, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dudee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bourbon Community Hospital
- Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jitander Dudee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jitander Dudee practice?
- Dr. Jitander Dudee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jitander Dudee practices Ophthalmology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Ophthalmologists.