A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jitander Dudee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jitander Dudee, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dudee
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dudee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jitander Dudee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Corneal Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Dudee graduated from University Of Cambridge, England. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dudee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Bourbon Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jitander Singh Dudee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jitander S. Dudee practice?
- Dr. Jitander Dudee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jitander Dudee practices Ophthalmology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Georgetown, KY and Paris, KY.
See Lexington Ophthalmologists.