inactive

Jitander S Dudee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

July 21st, 2015
Very pleasant and professional
My husband had seen Dr. Dudee to treat an injury to his eye. The staff and service received was professional, courteous and thorough. I visited the office recently for a regular eye exam and to follow up on some concerns. The exam was very thorough and the staff both at the reception area and for the refraction were very pleasant and competent. Dr. Dudee was very professional and also seems very knowlegeable. He took the time to address my concerns and explain my condition. I will be returning for my exam again next year.

May 14th, 2015
Very professional, courteous, and knowledgeable
The staff was very polite and the exam was, overall, very thorough and effective.

September 3rd, 2014
Had an exam about a month ago. Long wait time to be called back and even longer wait time to see the doctor. He told me to come back in 3 months for testing which I scheduled but will be canceling as I do not think it is necessary.

July 2nd, 2014
My son and I had an appointment together and we did not wait long to be seen, maybe 10 minutes. Our eye exams were done and Dr dudee was prompt to see us ayer. He was very nice and chorus and answered all my questions. My experience was good. After going to this appointment and then reading the reviews,they didn't make sense. I would recommend him to friends.

June 11th, 2014
I wish I had done my research before scheduling with just anyone. I was at this office for 2 hours and he wanted me to come back for additional testing. No thank you. I will go somewhere else that respects my time.

March 2nd, 2014
Stay away
I went to see Dr. Dude for years but after my last visit and reading about him online I will not be back. He is always late and does not respect your time.

October 28th, 2013
Who is running this place? I came for my yearly exam and I didn't recognize a single staff member. The new staff was clueless and only the male nurse seems to know anything! Couldn't even get contacts ordered there that day so I took my prescription to Walmart. I will be looking at my options next year for a new doctor.

September 29th, 2013
absolutely terrible
I went to Dr. Dudee at the recommendation of a friend since he took my vision insurance and have yet to have a good experience! He is constantly running late, and makes you wait unnecessary lengths of time even if you're the only person in the office! His nurse was knowledgeable and professional and took great care to record my complaints and answered all my questions, but when he finally came into my room he was rude and disrespectful to her. The guy running the glasses shop is useless and could not help me with what I needed. Awful customer service, I would not recommend him to my worst enemy!

September 25th, 2013
So grateful for the expert care
Very knowledgeable and gentle doctor. Good chairside manner. Patient staff

September 24th, 2013
It would be nice to have a real person answer the phone and not such a HUGE staff turnover. Not a good experience last 2 visits.

August 15th, 2013
I truly appreciate the professionalism the office offers and will be sending anyone and everyone to Dr Dudee’s office for their vision correction needs. If you are looking to get LASIK eye surgery, your search stops here! After so many years of wearing glasses and contacts, I'm finally free and all thanks to him. He made the entire process feel very comfortable and everyone in his staff is wonderful.  My mom had cataract surgery by Dr Dudee, my husband had PRK and my procedure was a couple weeks later with Lasik. I’m usually too busy (or lazy) to do reviews but your vision is important so if your eyes are in trouble and you need real expertise, this is the place to go!

August 9th, 2013
This doctor makes you wait very long to see him. You can be the only person in the office waiting and it still takes a hour after you have had the drops in your eyes. Never book an early morning appointment as he is late to work every day. (I overheard his staff complaining that he was late again...) I switched to a different doctor and I'm in and out within 45 minutes from paperwork to check out.