A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jitendar Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jitendar Rao, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Rao has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jitendar S Rao MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jitendar S. Rao practice?
- Dr. Jitendar Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Jitendar Rao practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Internists and Aurora Nephrologists.