A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jitender Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jitender Jain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jain
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jain Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Government Medical College, Amritsar. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jain has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jitender Kumar Jain MD is a male Oncologist , has 41 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jitender K. Jain practice?
- Dr. Jitender Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Jitender Jain practices Medical Oncology near Roseville, MI.
See Roseville Oncologists.