Dr. Jitender Jain MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Roseville, MI

April 30th, 2017
Excellent Dr. Superb Care
Best Dr. I could have ever hoped to become acquainted with for my care. Always including a personal touch in his care. I love the treatment that I receive in both a professional and personal level. I will always be a lifetime patient of Dr. Jain's for those very reasons. I love the compassion that he shows not only in my care but that of others I see when visiting the office. Dr. Jain has a way of making you feel as though you are his only patient. From the Exam room to his office to go over results he is compassionate and professional with just enough of a personal touch to know that you matter to him! This is amazing to me with the patient load he has; to offer such a caring environment. The most awesome part is that you too can experience this very same feeling simply by calling and making an appointment today! I can assure you; it will make you wonder why you waited so long! He is a Gem hidden in a sea of Dr. who only care about their bottom line! His interest is your well being ad his focus to get you there!! I will attest to the fact that if you met him one time; you'll never want to go looking again! He is simply incredible! Call today for the Platinum treatment that you have always dreamed of in a Dr.'s but could never find! I assure you; you will have no regrets!

February 10th, 2017
Excellent Doctor
Excellent Doctor, cares about your needs, explains everything about your health conditions, very aggressive cancer treatments, treat patients like family, visits you in the hospital, very thorough with blood tests and results, excellent staff, very highly recommended.

September 1st, 2016
Personable
Atmosphere was friendly from the first person you met. The doctor was thorough in explaining treatments for my condition in a private setting. I could ask questions. Wasn't rushed. I observed the staff acknowledging patients by name. I am comfortable in the office and with my treatments.

August 19th, 2016
This doctor has an amazing bedside manner is very prompt on his appointments and take the time necessary to explain your diagnosis if he cannot help you he will find the best for your care

April 6th, 2016
Dr.Jain was my mom's doctor.He was the WORST Doctor we have ever had.He wants thing's done his way.Absolutely NO BEDSIDE MANNER.With 80 YEAR OLD PATIENTS!

March 11th, 2015
Dr, J.K Jain Best Care in Michigan
I have been seeing Dr. Jain as my Medical Provider for over 7 years. I no longer live in the area; I have moved about an hour away. I still see Dr. Jain because of his kindness, caring attitude and his general over all care. He is by far the best Doctor I have ever had in my 55 years and certainly the most compassionate and dedicated. Dr Jain has by far exceeded all expectations in what I would expect from my physcian. He is the most incredible man with a heart just as big! He is a true God send to me! I had all but given up on finding a Dr. that truely cared about anything but money. Then I was referred by a friend to Dr. Jain. I have found Dr. Jain to care more about his patients than any Doctor I've known. I was blessed beyond measure when he accepted me and my Partner as his patient. I am ever so greatful and thankful for his care! I will never go to another Physician as long as Dr. Jain practices. If you want true Care and a compassionate dedicated Doctor as your heathcare professional... Dr J. K. Jain is your man! The Best of the Best! P.S. His Staff is incredible as well!!