Dr. Jitender Jain MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology Roseville, MI

September 1st, 2016
Personable
Atmosphere was friendly from the first person you met. The doctor was thorough in explaining treatments for my condition in a private setting. I could ask questions. Wasn't rushed. I observed the staff acknowledging patients by name. I am comfortable in the office and with my treatments.

August 19th, 2016
This doctor has an amazing bedside manner is very prompt on his appointments and take the time necessary to explain your diagnosis if he cannot help you he will find the best for your care

April 6th, 2016
Dr.Jain was my mom's doctor.He was the WORST Doctor we have ever had.He wants thing's done his way.Absolutely NO BEDSIDE MANNER.With 80 YEAR OLD PATIENTS!

March 11th, 2015
Dr, J.K Jain Best Care in Michigan
I have been seeing Dr. Jain as my Medical Provider for over 7 years. I no longer live in the area; I have moved about an hour away. I still see Dr. Jain because of his kindness, caring attitude and his general over all care. He is by far the best Doctor I have ever had in my 55 years and certainly the most compassionate and dedicated. Dr Jain has by far exceeded all expectations in what I would expect from my physcian. He is the most incredible man with a heart just as big! He is a true God send to me! I had all but given up on finding a Dr. that truely cared about anything but money. Then I was referred by a friend to Dr. Jain. I have found Dr. Jain to care more about his patients than any Doctor I've known. I was blessed beyond measure when he accepted me and my Partner as his patient. I am ever so greatful and thankful for his care! I will never go to another Physician as long as Dr. Jain practices. If you want true Care and a compassionate dedicated Doctor as your heathcare professional... Dr J. K. Jain is your man! The Best of the Best! P.S. His Staff is incredible as well!!