Dr. Jitendra Baruah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jitendra Baruah?

November 15th, 2016

Not a nice doc

Based on multiple visits, he seems to have no empathy or real concern. He seems in a rush and leaves the exam room frequently. Tells you something may be serious, or may get worse with age, while having a little grin on his face. And heard during my last visit asking his receptionist where she was going out to eat that night, instead of focusing on me the patient. When I mentioned an injection he'd given me a number of years ago, he said he'd never given me one. I told him he was wrong and could even tell him exactly which little room the visit/injection took place in. He went and got my charts to try to prove me wrong, then came back saying he didn't have any info from that far back, though it wasn't that many years ago. So his record-keeping is also suspect.

June 30th, 2016

Excellent MD

I have been to Dr. Baruah 3 times. My first visit I had an EMG and he knew I was nervous about having the test, so he took the time to help me feel comfortable and at ease. At the other 2 appointments he took as much time as I needed to understand my test results and what he would be doing in the future. I think Dr. Baruah is a great doctor and a kind man. I am at a loss as to why he has received negative reviews.

May 14th, 2016

Avoid

He is rude, impatient, and in a hurry. He enforces his cultural superstitions in his office. If you sit with your legs crossed, with the sole of your shoe pointing in his direction, he will tell you to put your foot on the floor. Even if, like me, you are very well-read about your condition, and the medications, he will not listen to a word you say. Time for him to retire, in my opinion.

March 21st, 2016

Positives are appointment fairly easy to obtain and reception staff pleasant. After several appointments and tests Md became argumentative when questioned about diagnosis. I felt he did not listen and insinuated physical problems were a mental health issue.Would not go back.

February 6th, 2016

2nd worst doc I've ever seen

Seen him 4 times and I give up. This guy does not listen to you. He will either interrupt you verbally, or hold up his hand to stop you from talking. He is high-strung, and constantly leaves the examination room to take care of other things, or to make copies of things he wants you to read... instead of explaining things himself. His office was supposed to make arrangement for a specialized test at at local hospital, and I never heard a word back about it. He also denied telling me something in a previous visit that he absolutely, 100% DID tell me. He's a flake.

October 3rd, 2015

Didn't take time to talk about condition. I have had MS for over 15 years. Rude and said there is nothing I can do for you go to St. Francis Hospital.

October 1st, 2015

Excellent Physician

Dr. Baruah is the most thorough neurologist in the field. He spends time with his patients, and does investigating under he finds a solution to the problem. If you have a problem, he is the man to see, however, he does not solve problems by just giving pain pills or the like. I recommend him highly, and so does my primary care physician.

September 9th, 2015

Run don't walk away from this Doctor!!

This Dr. is a ticking time bomb. He is rude, unprofessional, rough, abrassive and dismissive. For the reviews that have left posituve reviews; your fortunate that you have not pushed his buttons or questioned him. If you fit within the peramiters of his esteemed treatment you won't feel his wrath. He should NOT be practicing medicine and needs to be reported. If you are considering making an appointment with him - please don't. There are other, much more caring and patient, Drs. in Milwaukee available to you. His staff is on the same page and they operate in tandem. It's amazing he is still able to continue practicing! I would have left 0 stars if it would have been an option.

October 20th, 2014

not a good doctor

I think the doctor should be retested after he medical issue he had (it was only a heart attack but it could help him). Rud bed side manner sucks worse than ex boy friend or girl friend. I think he can be bought off by an insurance company. Injection he give a person I think they are done to try to help but if you pay attention he just stabs and does not care where the middle goes. He causes more pain and harm to you in the long run. He is what you call a business doctor ( out for the money ) (Not a helping doctor) witch is one that Cares about the patient and there health

August 4th, 2014

Excellent Doctor. Very through

October 12th, 2013

This Dr. thinks he knows everything and won't tolerate being told he may be wrong

April 15th, 2013