A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jitendra Bharucha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jitendra Bharucha is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jitendra Bharucha, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bharucha graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bharucha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- St. Vincent`S Medical Center, Bridgeport CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jitendra B Bharucha MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jitendra B. Bharucha practice?
- Dr. Jitendra Bharucha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jitendra Bharucha practices Surgery near Bridgeport, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, CT and Trumbull, CT.
See Bridgeport Surgeons.