A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jitendra Bharucha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jitendra Bharucha is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jitendra Bharucha, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bharucha graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Bharucha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- St. Vincent`S Medical Center, Bridgeport CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bharucha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jitendra B. Bharucha practice?
Dr. Jitendra Bharucha practices Surgery near Trumbull, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Bridgeport, CT.
See Trumbull Surgeons.