A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jitendra Bhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jitendra Bhatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jitendra Bhatt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatt graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Bhatt has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jitendra Bhatt MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jitendra Bhatt practice?
- Dr. Jitendra Bhatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Jitendra Bhatt practices Internal Medicine near Denton, TX.
See Denton Internists.