Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Accurate review show details Accurate review
by on Jul 1st, 2013

I couldn't imagine a physician and PA with a better bedside manor. I have been going to this office for close to 11 years, and wholeheartedly believe I won't be looking for another GP/internal medicine Dr. I wanted to refute the claim that the office is run by an unruly family member, or even the claim the staff and nurses are anything but compassionate, helpful, and professional. I have had multiple long hospital stays, and have many specialist helping me recover during that time. Dr. Bhatt was available/present late nights AND weekends. Integrity best describes Jitendra Bhatt.

Dr. Okay Staff very rude show details Dr. Okay Staff very rude
Apr 3rd, 2013

The biggest problem with this doctor is that his office is run by his wife who is the de-facto boss. She is rude and callous. Her behavior is reflected in the other staff as well except a few. Though the doctor is polite but he rarely follows up with patients. Getting morning appointment is extremely difficult.

Denton's Best show details Denton's Best
Aug 21st, 2012

Dr. Bhatt has been treating members of my family for more than 14 years. He and his staff are by far the best in what they do in this area and beyond. Dr. Bhatt has never misdiagnosed any of my family members and his bedside manner rates comparable to doctors at U. T. Southwestern in Dallas. I highly rate Dr. Bhatt and his staff as the best internal medicine facility in the area.