A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jitendra Dassani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jitendra Dassani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dassani graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Dassani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jitendra Dassani MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jitendra Dassani practice?
- Dr. Jitendra Dassani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jitendra Dassani practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.