A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jitendra Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jitendra Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jitendra Shah, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shah has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jitendra J Shah MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jitendra J. Shah practice?
- Dr. Jitendra Shah has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jitendra Shah practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Davenport, IA and Danville, IL.
See Peoria Pediatricians and Peoria Pediatric Specialists.