A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jitendra Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jitendra Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jitendra Shah, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shah has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
- Provena Covenant Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jitendra J. Shah practice?
Dr. Jitendra Shah practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL and Urbana, IL.
See Peoria Pediatricians, Peoria Pediatric Specialists, and Peoria Cardiologists.