A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jitendra Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jitendra Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jitendra Shah, MD, PA-C is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Shah has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jitendra J Shah MD and PA-C is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jitendra J. Shah practice?
- Dr. Jitendra Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Jitendra Shah practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Davenport, IA.
See Davenport Pediatricians and Davenport Pediatric Specialists.