A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jitendra Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jitendra Patel, FRCPC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Patel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jitendra Kantilal Patel FRCPC and MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jitendra K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Jitendra Patel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jitendra Patel practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Rheumatologists.