A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jitendra Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jitendra Patel is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jitendra Patel, FRCPC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Patel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jitendra K Patel FRCPC and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jitendra K. Patel practice?
- Dr. Jitendra Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Jitendra Patel practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Rheumatologists.