A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jitendra Desai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jitendra Desai, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Desai graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Desai has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC South Side
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jitendra Maganlal Desai MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jitendra M. Desai practice?
- Dr. Jitendra Desai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jitendra Desai practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Aliquippa, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.