A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jitendra Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jitendra Mehta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jitendra Mehta, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Winter Haven Hospital-Regency
- Winter Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jitendra Uttamchand Mehta MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jitendra U. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Jitendra Mehta has 1 office location.
Dr. Jitendra Mehta practices Psychiatry near Winter Haven, FL.
See Winter Haven Psychiatrists.