Dr. Jitendra Singh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2
  • 8 reviews

August 19th, 2015
A new doctor for me and I've only had two encounters, one in person & one over the phone. Both of them were unpleasant. The phone message I rec from Dr. Singh today was rude, insensitive and unprofessional. I will be changing doctors as soon as possible.

March 29th, 2015
Long on lecturing and pontificating; short on listening

January 21st, 2015
Very bad doctor. Made the condition worse.

November 30th, 2012
Absolute worse experience ever!!!
Dr. Jitendra Singh was only in the room for less than 10 mins. He was not attentive, did not listen to my concerns, wrote out incorrect prescriptions, did not give referrals as he stated he would, very rude, and did not show any concern. I asked the doctor when should I follow up and he said I had no need to, I asked if he could render blood work services and he simply stated he doesn't do that and to see someone else. I only in the office for 1 hour which is very fast but this was a waste of time because he does absolutely nothing. A later conversation revealed this doctors true colors and his rudeness. He refused to listen to my concerns again and hung up. I don't know why this guy issue is, may be he is racist but he has no problem taking my money but doesn't want to work for it...

August 22nd, 2012
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Singh made me feel very comfortable during my first visit. I have been going to see him now for 3 years and will continue unless I move out of state. I truly feel like he cares and wants to work at increasing my overall health.

January 9th, 2012
This was my first time visit. This doctor seemd rushed as if ther was somewhere else he needed to be other then assisting me in my needs. His nurse Joy was very sweet. She seems likes she really cares. After that first visit I decided to come back for another visit. He still seemed rushed and Joy was no longer working there. When asked were she was, it was a personal conflict. I was shocked that they mentioned it. I will not go back from my understanding after researching this doctor is not for me.

March 8th, 2011
Good bedside manner. Very polite and knowledgeable. Only have seen him twice, but he did seem a little rushed.

January 5th, 2011
Best Doctor around!
Great doctor he listens to you and allows you to tell him what is going on with you and doesn't just assume what is going on he takes the time with you. Joy his assistant has a wonderful bedside manner she is always helpful and gets back to you immediately.