Dr. Jitendra Singh MD Patient Reviews

September 30th, 2015
Dr. Jitendra Singh is the perfect combination of excellent skills and compassionate care. As a nurse anesthetist working with him over the past several years, as well as, his surgical patient, I have only good things to say about my experiences with him. In addition, his office staff is exceptionally helpful, patient-oriented and friendly.

February 8th, 2015
Great Doctor
Dr. Singh had never seen me before. I had a medical emergency and chose him because of his good reviews. I called in a complete panic with my situation and his staff member Tracy was wonderful!!! They got me right in and within 6 hours I had an appointment. Surgery was scheduled 3 days later. This doctor is so wonderful I can not even express how thankful I am!!! His staff is great and I felt very comfortable when I met them. If you are looking for an excellent surgeon who really cares do not hesitate to go with Dr. Singh. I am positive you will have great results!! Thank you so much for helping me so quickly with my problem. One of the best Doctors I have ever encountered!!!!

September 27th, 2012
My wife could not have picked a better Dr. Dr. Singhs' professionalism and manner deserve a standing ovation. His ever present smile is a welcomed part of our office visit. He always takes time to answer any questions we may have. His office staff is always courteous, and a pleasure to visit with.

April 29th, 2012
Very caring.
Very knowledgeable, personable and caring. Highly recommend.