Dr. Jitesh Patel MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2017
Best Urologist anywhere
Dr. Jitesh Patel is not only an amazing doctor but a wonderful human being. My husband had a urgent issue and needed to be seen quickly. Dr Patel worked him into the office and next day had my husband in surgery. The quality of care was outstanding.

November 21st, 2016
Dr. Patel is a wonderful and caring doctor. He has a great bedside manner. He listens to you and answers your questions. He also explains everything to you and makes sure you understand exactly what he is talking about. I cannot say enough of good things about Dr. Patel. He saved my life. I had kidney cancer and he removed my tumor. I am still under his care. He is a very compassionate doctor. If you are looking for a urologist, look no further.

October 12th, 2016
Advanced Urology - Dr Patel
I first visited Advanced Urology after a recommendation. I had been diagnosed, by another doctor, with bladder cancer without the proper tests done. Needless to say, after someone hears this news it gets you thinking. Dr Patel came so highly recommended that I rescheduled my surgery with him. Throughout the process, I felt like I was in the best hands and Dr Patel made me feel comfortable. Glad to say that no cancer was found, but I still had in my mind that first diagnoses from the previous doctor. Dr Patel did a great job at setting my mind at ease as all my follow ups showed no signs of cancer. I cannot say enough good about Dr Patel and his staff at Advanced Urology. I would entrust them with my family’s health issues and strongly recommend him. I live in Smyrna and travel over an hour to visit Dr Patel…I would drive a day if required. Thank you Dr Patel and team for all you have done for me and my family!

October 5th, 2016
Patient
Isabel is a wonderful person and is very secure in her treatment of me. I feel very comfortable with her. She is great in her administration of my treatment.

September 23rd, 2016
Grateful beyond Words
Dr. Patel was suggested by my neurologist's office due to the unique influence MS can cause in bladder function. After suffering for years, trying different urologists, the level of my frustration was high. Within five minutes of arriving at Advanced Urology, I knew I was in the right place. The whole team are up on the most recent developments in their field AND are compassionate and empathetic caregivers! I will never have to seek a new urologist again! Thank you Dr, Patel and your great team!

September 22nd, 2016
Dr. Patel communicates well by listening to my questions and this answers me simply and directly.

July 29th, 2016
Dr. Jitesh Patel
The first time I met Dr. Jitesh Patel he instantly made me feel as I was part of his family. I mas so impressed by this and that he told me anytime I needed medical attention, that I could stop in at any time, even without a appointment. As soon as I left there and got home I called my wife to tell her how well I was treated. His promise was very true because I have gone there twice without a appointment and seen immediately. In today's world this is a extreme rarity! I will always go to him, for I have the utmost confidence in him and his entire staff.

July 6th, 2016
Great Doctor and care!! But watch out for their billing- they will bill you for money you DO NOT OWE!!! Always check your insurance company EOB's before paying them anything!!

June 9th, 2016
Excellent doctor. Great staff. Always feel comfortable there

June 7th, 2016
Best urologist by far and ive seen plenty!
I have a chronic extremly painful bladder disease. It has caused my life to do a 360 from 10 years ago. This has no solid cure. However Dr Patel is always compationate & willing to listen. He has done what he can & continues to do to give me some quality of life back. Before being diagnosed I easily have seen 30 urologist over the years. Mostly back in Florida. However after moving to Ga I have seen a solid 5 of the most popular. None of them compair to the quality of care i receive from Dr J Patel and his staff! I truly would feel lost without his help & continued medical support!

May 6th, 2016
Best Doctor Ever
Dr. Patel is the best doctor I have ever seen. He basically saved my life with the prompt diagnosis and excellent surgery he performed on me. His team is the most outgoing and knowledgeable group I have ever seen. I think he works 24/7. During my recovery I had an issue that he diagnosed and treated while on vacation in Caribbean. His care for his patients is beyond compare.

April 12th, 2016
Dr. Patel really knows his craft in my opinion he is simply the BEST and I can't leave out his staff they are right up there with him. Great job to him and his crew.