A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jitesh Vachhani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jitesh Vachhani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vachhani graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Vachhani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vachhani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans