A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jithander Reddy Katkuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jithander Reddy Katkuri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy Katkuri
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Katkuri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jithander Reddy Katkuri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 46 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- Crisis Intervention
- Critical Care
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Elbow Injuries
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy Katkuri graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Reddy Katkuri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- StoneCrest Medical Center
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jithander Reddy Katkuri MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jithander Reddy Katkuri practice?
- Dr. Jithander Reddy Katkuri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jithander Reddy Katkuri practices Family Medicine near Smyrna, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Smyrna Family Physicians.