A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jithander Reddy Katkuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jithander Reddy Katkuri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jithander Reddy Katkuri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 46 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic Illness
- Crisis Intervention
- Critical Care
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Elbow Injuries
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy Katkuri graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Reddy Katkuri has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- StoneCrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jithander Reddy Katkuri MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jithander Reddy Katkuri practice?
- Dr. Jithander Reddy Katkuri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jithander Reddy Katkuri practices Family Medicine near Smyrna, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Smyrna Primary Care Doctors.