Psychiatrist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Too blinded by own beliefs to listen  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

Dr. Vasek, when summarized issues, kept prodding me about who in the immediate family had "x", and nobody had ever had "x". She was very stuck on that point because it was not the usual paradigm. Also concentrated too heavily on whether I'd be able to pay for treatment. I maintain that is mine to figure out.

|  show details
Feb 13th, 2012

Dr. Vasek is a gifted psychiatrist. Her manner with patients is a combination of compassion and 'take-no-prisoners' frankness that engenders trust and respect. Mental illness is a complex disease that requires continuous and diligent treatment. I consider her my partner in my treatment and am thankful that she is my doctor.

|  Fantastic  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2010

Dr Vasek is fantastic. She has remained completely supportive during my treatment. She is very well-read and up to date on the latest research, which made finding the right medication to help me during my time in need easier, as well as supported me when I no longer needed medication. She takes and maintains accurate notes, so I never have to repeat the same thing twice and feel like she is genuinely listening without judgement. A patient could not ask for more.

|  show details
Jan 27th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Who Needs This: Way too expensive, expects patients to pay $180 2x's a week for new patients. Beware of this one. Perhaps SHE is the one that needs help.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com