A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jitka Zobal-Ratner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jitka Zobal-Ratner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jitka Zobal-Ratner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Zobal-Ratner graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Zobal-Ratner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Peter's Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jitka L Zobal-Ratner MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jitka L. Zobal-Ratner practice?
- Dr. Jitka Zobal-Ratner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jitka Zobal-Ratner practices Ophthalmology near Slingerlands, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Slingerlands Ophthalmologists.