Learn more about Dr. Jiunn Perng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jiunn Perng is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jiunn Perng, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Perng graduated from National Defense Medical Center, Taipei.
Dr. Perng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jiunn Chyong Perng MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jiunn C. Perng practice?
- Dr. Jiunn Perng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jiunn Perng practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Internists and Oxnard Cardiologists.