Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jiunn Perng
Dr. Jiunn Perng, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oxnard, CA. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Perng is affiliated with St John's Regional Medical Center and St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Jiunn Perng has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jiunn Perng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oxnard, CA.
Dr. Camellia Babaie
Oxnard, CA 0.11 mi6
Dr. Debra Ouyang
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Oxnard, CA 0.11 mi7
Dr. Derek Gong
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Oxnard, CA 0.11 mi20