A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jivesh Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jivesh Sharma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jivesh Sharma, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sharma has 36 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Mother Frances Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sharma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan