A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jiwesh Jha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jha graduated from Rajendra Institute Of Medical Sciences, Ranchi.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jiwesh Chandra Jha MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jiwesh C. Jha practice?
- Dr. Jiwesh Jha has 1 office location.
Dr. Jiwesh Jha practices Psychiatry near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Psychiatrists.