A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jiwu Sun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jiwu Sun is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jiwu Sun, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sun graduated from Third Military Med Univ.
Dr. Sun has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Watsonville Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jiwu Sun MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jiwu Sun practice?
- Dr. Jiwu Sun has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jiwu Sun practices Internal Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hollister, CA.
See Mountain View Internists.