Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

1.0

|  Detached, robotic  |  show details
by Cynthia Carter-Lee on Apr 17th, 2014

I've waited a while to write this review because I wanted to be certain. I've also waited too long to schedule a follow up because of my experience. I found Dr. Shin to be extremely detached, almost robotic, even sterile. I felt absolutely no connection. I don't think it speaks to her professional abilities, but I found it hard to even think about because we didn't connect. I'm pretty sure I'll see another doctor in that practice when I go back.

|  Jiyeon Shin, MD worse experience  |  show details
by Mom on Mar 4th, 2014

I felt like idiot after I had appointment with her. She is so unsympathetic like a specialist. Keep you far away from this doctor. I would not recommend Dr. Shin to anyone.

|  too busy to be good  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2013

This office is too busy, you as a patient won't get the care you deserve. They ask you questions like: 'What's the matter, you need to go to the ER?' for wanting to talk to the doctor or nurse. If you think this is normal, maybe this is the right office for you. If not, avoid. Also you get diagnosis without any tests done.

|  Stay away from Dr Shin  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

Dr Shin is over confident and diagnose over the phone. She refused to see me at the office and made me suffer for months. She even doesn't know proper treatment. Stay away from this doctor if you don't want to suffer.

|  Terrible Bedside Manner  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2011

Dr. Shin is inexperienced at answering questions and will make you feel like you are wasting her time. Google her name and find reviews saying similar things about how uncaring she comes off. She is condescending and will make you feel like an idiot for asking questions. She would not allow us a minute to discuss all this new found information. Instead she checked her watch and said please hurry up and sign these forms. We left and did not complete the visit since my wife and I were so upset in Dr. Shin's attitude and desire to move us along without addressing questions.Avoid Dr. Shin until she learns how to deal in a caring fashion.