A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jnanesh Thacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jnanesh Thacker is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thacker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thacker Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Thacker graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Thacker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jnanesh Jyotindra Thacker MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jnanesh J. Thacker practice?
- Dr. Jnanesh Thacker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jnanesh Thacker practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Pittsburgh Cardiothoracic Surgeons.