A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jnanesh Thacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jnanesh Thacker is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thacker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thacker Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Thacker graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Thacker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jnanesh Jyotindra Thacker MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jnanesh J. Thacker practice?
- Dr. Jnanesh Thacker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jnanesh Thacker practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Pittsburgh Cardiothoracic Surgeons.