A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jo-Ann Szylit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jo-Ann Szylit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jo-Ann Szylit, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Szylit graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Szylit has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jo-Ann Szylit MD is a female Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jo-Ann Szylit practice?
- Dr. Jo-Ann Szylit has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jo-Ann Szylit practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Kinnelon, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Butler, NJ.