A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jo-Ann Szylit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jo-Ann Szylit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Szylit
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Szylit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jo-Ann Szylit, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Szylit graduated from Stony Brook University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Szylit has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jo-Ann Szylit MD is a female Dermatologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jo-Ann Szylit practice?
- Dr. Jo-Ann Szylit has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jo-Ann Szylit practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Kinnelon, NJ.