A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joann Szylit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joann Szylit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joann Szylit, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Psoriasis Collagen Injections Laser Surgery Phototherapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Szylit graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Szylit has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joann Ann Szylit MD is a female Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joann A. Szylit practice?
- Dr. Joann Szylit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joann Szylit practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Butler, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Kinnelon, NJ.
See Butler Dermatologists and Butler Internists.