Dr. Jo-Anne Passalacqua MD Patient Reviews

2.7

November 2nd, 2015
If you need a doctor who can do more then write scripts, I would highly not recommend this office. The office staff BULLYs you over co-way and will ask the doctors if they are still willing to see you

June 12th, 2014
This Staff is out of touch and does not care about their patients
This staff is out of touch with patients and their needs.

March 17th, 2014
Very Pleased
I recently went to this office for a very difficult diagnosis and found the staff and the physician were very caring and sensitive to my needs. I find the other comments to be so far from the truth! I wish I was just lucky enough to be seen for vaccines for a trip.

February 23rd, 2014
The Office Staff that Is Out of Touch!
This office runs like a three ring circus. The office manager is the idiot ringmaster, the office billing person is the clown and the patients are treated like circus animals. Stay as far away from this doctor and her clowns if you value your sanity ...

January 21st, 2014
This Staff is out of touch and does not care about their patients
From the outset, it was very apparent that this office staff is only there to collect a paycheck! Terrible people skills, and no follow through should you have a question on insurance coverage. It took me countless hours to resolve a $350.00 office charge which was incorrectly billed by this office of idiots to my insurance company. Recommend you stay as far away as possible from this office ...

November 18th, 2013
What a rip off!
This office staff is a joke. The office manager and the billing administrator lead a three ring circus of a bunch of clowns. They make you sign your life away to be seen by this doctor then try to screw you when they incorrectly bill your insurance with the wrong codes for your visit. Don't try to correct their mistakes they don't care and sit on their lazy as- - es and do absolutely nothing to correct their errors. I hope the doc is watching carefully before she looses her practice due to this uncaring bunch of nonprofessionals.

October 17th, 2013
This Office Staff Does Not Care at All About Their Patient's Welfare !
I was seen by this doctor this past summer. It took numerous phone calls to this office to have a simple issue resolved as far as an error in their billing to my insurance. The office manager and her staff do absolutely nothing for their paychecks. No wonder the office charges such outrageous bills for no service what so ever. Avoid this experience at all costs! The day I was seen, there were several billing issues being argued in front of patients while I was kept waiting for over 2 1/2 hours to see this doctor who does have a clue as to the lack of skills of her office staff. I hope someone from PriMed is reading all these complaints about this office and takes the appropriate action to fire both the office manager and the billing administrator both of which are worthless, lazy, uncaring non-professionals.

March 25th, 2013
My husband had been sick in bed for two days with a severe cold. He had so little energy he could not drive himself. She would not reschedule and said he must come in. They then did not take him for 1.5 hours. Finally he was put in her office to do IV meds. Why couldn't he have been put there 1.5 hours earlier? We finally left there 4 hours later! This office is absurd and in many ways abusive to patients. The doctor might be bright and know her medicine but the office is very very poor in their manahement and organization. No excuse!

March 12th, 2013
I was a patient for many years. Recently, I made an appointment and was cancel every single time. The reasons for cancellation is that the doctor has too many sick patients and don't have time for me. When I asked to let me know when she has time to see me, I was told I need to see another doctor.

August 26th, 2011
If you value your privacy and health, do not go to this doctor
I was in the exam room waiting nearly 25 minutes for Dr. Passalacqua to come in, as she stood right outside the door and talked loudly about other patients of hers (first and last names!)with her staff! If she's violating the privacy of those patients, who's to say she hasn't violated my privacy as well?The other beef I have with her is that I went to her with very specific complaints; after doing bloodwork (which came back negative for disease/infection), she told me on the phone, via her nurse, that I should see a psychiatrist! Well, I instead saw a pulmonologist two weeks later and was diagnosed with severe obstructive sleep apnea, which explains my symptoms. Not only should she have considered this a possibility, she also should never have dismissed me by implying that my symptoms were all in my head. Very unprofessional and unethical.

February 10th, 2010
great doctor. Very dedicated to her patient.