A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jo-Anne Steward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jo-Anne Steward is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Steward graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Steward has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Allentown Campuses
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jo-Anne A Steward MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jo-Anne A. Steward practice?
- Dr. Jo-Anne Steward has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jo-Anne Steward practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.