A breakdown of the different kinds of chemotherapy and their potential side effects.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jo-Anne Vergilio
Dr. Jo-Anne Vergilio, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with another office in Ann Arbor, MI. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Pathology. Dr. Vergilio is affiliated with University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers and Children`s Hospital Boston. She speaks English.
Dr. Jo-Anne Vergilio has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Jo-Anne Vergilio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. Stephen Chensue
Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi30
Dr. Stewart Knoepp
Pathology, Cytopathology, Clinical Pathology
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi10
Dr. Michael Roh
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi12