Dr. Jo-David Fine MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Nashville, TN

September 19th, 2016
I didn't find a good Dr. I found the BEST !
After going to 5 Drs. In the Jackson TN. Area for over 7 years without even getting a diagnosis, Dr. Jo- David Fine diagnosed my condition in 60 seconds & started a treatment program that has made my life so much more comfortable. Thank You, Dr Jo

July 8th, 2015
I had Mohs surgery for basal cell carcinoma on my nose and my surgeon at Vanderbilt recommended me to go to this Dr. Fine. I was very disappointed visit and with the examination of other spots coming up. I drove over 80 miles for this visit and it was non informative. I am so worried about the other spots coming up, I have made an appointment with another doctor for a second opinion.

March 2nd, 2014
Finally a competent Doctor
After 7 years of visits with 4 dermatologists and 1 allergist and only a Generic diagnosis which means," I don't know ". I found Dr. Fine through a referral from my allergist. Dr. Fine was able to diagnose my problem in less than 60 seconds. He told me the medications available for my problem and the possible side affects. I will now begin a drug therapy for Immune systemic disorder. With symptoms that mimic fire ant bites at times and poison Ivy at other times, I can hopefully look forward to more comfortable days.

August 1st, 2012
Great Doc
I started seeing Dr. Fine about five years ago. Since then I have had about ten visits. In addition to being competent I is very caring and makes me feel at ease when I am with him.

September 12th, 2011
further care
an antibiotic prescribed to me by Dr Fine left a strong metallic taste in my mouth 24/7. I called to request a different antibiotic and he refused, unless I wanted to schedule another appointment.

December 11th, 2010
This is why I go to Vanderbilt
Had some odd skin issues appear out of nowhere. My Primary Care Physician gets me an appointment at Vanderbilt Dermatology within 5 days. Dr. Fine takes one look at me and diagnoses my condition accurately. He provides me a script that provides immediate relief. Tests confirm the diagnosis. Long term treatment and visits over 2 years and the condition is gone. 6 months later, I get a follow up call just checking to see how I am doing from Dr. Fine's staff. Reading online about people with my condition going months before a correct diagnosis (with the misery that the condition entails), confirmed my decision to go to the experts FIRST.