inactive

Jo A Johnson DO Patient Reviews

3.4

April 20th, 2015
Excellent caring doctor
I was injured in a snowmobiling accident. She kept her office open late to treat me and set my broken arm. She made me feel like I was her only patient. She was very focused on treating me and getting me the meds I needed.

April 14th, 2015
Dr. Johnson is an excellent doctor. She helped me with a chronic pulmonary problem that other doctors missed. It was a tremendous relief

July 14th, 2011
wow
crazy lady...absolutly crazy..unfocused and overmedicated by admission. god help the unknowing patients.

August 29th, 2010
Someone please rid our town of this menace! Not only does she appear to be mentally unstable (also evident by her entire staff quiting), but she now has her boyfriend handling her billing. She demands credit card numbers prior to seeing a patient, and didn't alert us that she did not take our insurance - yes, she did make copies of our card prior to seeing us and collected a co-pay. She and her boyfriend now refuse to provide us with the paperwork to send to our insurance. I have gone to the office to discuss, but she is NEVER in the office - even during her posted hours. Research this doctor and read the myriad of crazy stories! Someone please do something!

July 15th, 2008
Caring, thorough, professional and compassionate
I am new to the area, haven't had much luck in the past finding a good doctor, so was very please when I was lucky enough to find Dr. Johnson. From my experience the odds are against us finding a good doctor with these qualities.

March 19th, 2008
EXCELLENT HEALTH CARE
Dr. Johnoson is WONDERFUL. She has gone out of her way to help me with my medical needs. I can not say enought good things about her. A++