Dr. Jo Ann Walker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jo Ann Walker?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

December 11th, 2010

Knowledgeable, Caring Dr

I would highly recommend Dr. Jo Anne Walker. Since I had cancer in my chest previously, there was a chance I wouldn't be able to receive addl radiation after my breast cancer surgery. Dr. Walker and her staff did extensive research into my previous treatment @ another cancer center and found a way to treat me safely. Dr Walker has always been available and seems genuinely interested in my recovery. I'd rate her 10 stars for making me feeling like she has an actual interest in my health.

September 14th, 2015